The bashupload is a place to upload files from command line or other ways and download them elsewhere.
How to upload file from one server to another
In order to upload a file from one server to another, use the following approach:
1. Login to first server
2. Upload file from this server to bashupload
curl https://bashupload.com/dump.sql --data-binary @/home/backup/dump.sql
- dump.sql is a name you want your uploaded file to be available at,
- /home/backup/dump.sql is a path to a file on your server.
After upload is finished, you'll see uploaded file details including path:
Uploaded 1 file, 7000000000 bytes
3. Login to second server
4. Download file to it
After that you can remove this file from first server. You will be able to download the same file for 7 days. See how to upload files in a secure way.
- How to upload file to server
- How to encrypt files before upload
- How to upload multiple files
- How to enable upload progress in curl
- How to upload a directory
- How to upload file through terminal
- How to upload file from one server to another
- How to upload file from desktop to server
- How to upload file from mobile to server