How to upload file to server
If you want to upload file to server, you have multiple options, but let's take a look on the most efficient one.
Everything goes in 2 steps. First, you upload a file to bashupload.com by dragging it on the web app area or doing so from command line:
curl https://bashupload.com/ -T /var/file.txt
or using raw data and directly specifying file name:
curl https://bashupload.com/file.txt --data-binary @/var/file.txt
- file.txt is a name you want your file to be accessible by,
- /var/file.txt is a path to a file you want to upload.
After you'll see instructions on how to download that file on your server:
Uploaded 1 file, 7 bytes
You can also open that in broser:
You'll need to just copy the code to the command line on your server:
Consider encrypting your files before uploading to bashupload to ensure security if it's critical.
- How to upload file to server
- How to encrypt files before upload
- How to upload multiple files
- How to enable upload progress in curl
- How to upload a directory
- How to upload file through terminal
- How to upload file from one server to another
- How to upload file from desktop to server
- How to upload file from mobile to server