The bashupload is a place to upload files from command line or other ways and download them elsewhere.
How to upload multiple files to a server
In order to upload multiple files to bashupload, use this code:
curl https://bashupload.com/ -F 'firstname.lastname@example.org' -F 'email@example.com' ...
If you want to pack (and compress) files before upload, use tar utility for that:
tar -cvzf upload.tar.gz /var/folder/*.csv
curl https://bashupload.com/upload.tar.gz --data-binary @upload.tar.gz
After upload is finished you'll see instruction on how to download uploaded file on your server. Uploading the whole directory is done in a similar way.
- How to upload file to server
- How to encrypt files before upload
- How to upload multiple files
- How to enable upload progress in curl
- How to upload a directory
- How to upload file through terminal
- How to upload file from one server to another
- How to upload file from desktop to server
- How to upload file from mobile to server